Sunday, January 6, 2013

Baby "Bump"- December 2012

     This has been a fun pregnancy...much harder than the 3 girls, but fun! I know what you're thinking: How can you enjoy morning sickness, soreness, heartburn, weight gain and all the other side effects of being pregnant? Well, I don't. But I DO enjoy knowing that after all these years I have a little miracle inside me. It's been so neat to have caring friends that are as excited as Chad and I are! I am truly blessed to have the friends I do. They are always calling my belly a baby "bump", but does this look like a "bump" to you?! Not even close! I laugh because I try to explain how big I'm getting and nobody will listen. Unlike most women, I don't just gain a measly 20-30 lbs. So far I've already gained 55 lbs!! And I still have 2 more months! My next doctor appointment is Jan. 2nd and I KNOW I will gain quite a bit more. Unfortunately, this is a big month for me with every baby. Even with all the weight, we are so excited and can't wait to meet this little guy!! More "bump" pictures to come!

4 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

You look adorable!

br_oden said...

I hear you I gained 60 pounds with Kyle. And I would love to experience pregnancy again. Having no idea that Kyle would be my only I wish I would have "enjoyed" it more through all the complications and then half the time it was so surreal that it had finally happened I couldnt believe I was pregnant. You look wonderful and I am so happy for you and excited that you are having a boy!!! I love mine!!!

Amanda and Nathan Dobbins said...

You are an inspiration to me! I hope that when I'm finally able to have one of my own I will remember the miracle and enjoy the chance! I can't wait to see the pictures of your "little guy". Love you!

The Gurrs said...

You look happy and healthy and that's what counts! Before I got pregnant, someone told me that the nausea was a sign of a healthy baby so every time I threw up I gave Adam a high five. I would give anything to go through it all again.