Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mollie's Graduation

The graduates walking in

"Goodbye to Kindergarten and Hello First Grade!"

"I like your nose..." All the songs they sang were so cute!

Isn't she adorable!?

Mollie and Mrs. Bricker

Mrs. Bricker with her 3 Dare girls...I am so thankful they could all have her as their teacher! She is amazing! We will miss her!
     It's official...My Mollie is done with Kindergarten! So sad! Yes, I cried. I'm not proud of it, but I really couldn't help it. It is a sad feeling to know that your babies are growing up so fast. This year flew by! How can Mollie be going to 1st grade next year?! I am NOT ready to be alone when they go to school in the fall! The graduation program was adorable. Mollie felt so big and loved having all the attention! She kept saying it was "her night" :) They had a video that featured every Kindergartner and what they want to be when they grow up. Mollie's answer sparked a LOT of laughter. She wants to be a "circus girl" :) We had a fun dinner out as a family to celebrate. Congratulations Mollie! Such a big girl!

No comments: