Saturday, May 19, 2012

An Invitation





     More exciting news for Carli....she was invited to play in an international tournament with the U11 Premier Team!! The tournament will be this summer (July) in Steamboat Springs, CO. We are thrilled! She is full of heart and loves the game of soccer. In fact, each year I do an "interview" of each girl with their favorite color, friends, etc. and one of the questions I always ask is what they want to be when they grow up. For the last few years Carli's answer is the same...a soccer champion! It is so fun to watch her play! She is always so small in comparison with the other players so she has to go up against girls/boys that are as big as me! So brave :) We feel it is a huge compliment to her and her playing abilities that her league hand-picked her to play up 2 age levels and represent the state! Way to go Carli!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How awesome is that!? She is so grown up, and quite an athlete.

Valery Heitz said...

Congrats Carly! I remember going to Steamboat playing softball. I always loved the traveling experience. Good luck!!!

I'd love to view your daily photo blog. Please send me an invite valeryg47@gmail.com

Thanks, Val