Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You make me smile

Carli's curtains

Mollie's door jam
Mollie's first "checklist" :)
 
    I am always surprised by the shocking little things I find when I'm cleaning the house, like Mollie's name written on almost EVERYTHING. I know I should be upset by this vandalism but instead I do the opposite...I laugh! It makes me wish my kids could stay little longer because I know these little "treasures" will be over too soon. Its also funny that she doesn't think things through. She could at least write someone else's name so she doesn't incriminate herself! The last picture isn't very good, but I had to include it. Mollie was so proud of herself when she brought this to me. It's her first "checklist"! My Mollie...you make me smile! What else can I say?!

1 comment:

Angela said...

haha!! What a little cutie!!