Friday, May 11, 2012

As requested...





     I have had a number of people ask me to post pictures of this quilt, and even though none of you make any comments, here it is! I made this quilt back in the fall for Regan. This is the first time I have ever sewn anything other than curtains and Halloween costumes, so it was kind of a big deal :) Unfortunately it took me WAY too long because of a lack of time...it took forever!! All the cutting, piecing, sewing, hand quilting, and stippling may have been more than I bargained for when I started, but I love the way it turned out. Regan loves it too! Don't look too closely because you will see all my flaws but it was a great learning experience. Carli keeps asking when I'm going to make HER one so I might be starting another one soon- MIGHT! :)

4 comments:

Jocie said...

Looks great! It is sooo much work! I have just recently been quilting like crazy. Weird prego craving to have, but I just go with it.

Amanda and Nathan Dobbins said...

That is beautiful!!!

Darcy Case said...

I LOVE it! So glad you posted pics.

Amy said...

That is a gorgeous quilt! I've made several baby size ones, but never ventured to go bigger. Good for you!