Monday, June 4, 2012

School's Out!

Mollie did the Candy Walk FOREVER! She ended up winning a lot of candy!

Mollie wouldn't get her face painted on the cheek like everyone else...she had it done on her forehead :) Silly girl!

Bump-n-jump full of boys...and Mollie!

Regan and Ms. Leonhart

Regan was so funny in the Candy Walk! She would only step on the #'s...she always follows the rules!

Our little tiger!

A tiger in a cage :)

Carli and Mrs. Rayside (she was on crutches in a cast!)

Last day of school pizza party!
      Last day of school!! Yippee! The girls asked if I would come volunteer one last time this school year, so I spent my day with each girl in their class! To make the day even MORE fun, it was also "Field Day" so the school had all sorts of fun activities for the students to participate in. I went to Mollie's class first. I love being in the Kindergarten class! Not only are they cute, but they are excited about doing anything and everything! They enjoyed the face painting and candy walk the most, but spent a LOT of time at the big kid playground (which they never get to play on) Carli's class was next and they didn't really do much with FD. Apparently 4th graders are too big for bump-n-jumps AND face painting, they were more interested in the tug-a-war and water bombs. I didn't get any pictures of that because I had to participate in them! :) After FD, her class headed in for a pizza party. Those kids devoured 7 pizzas and 2 cases of soda! I didn't even get any! Being a little older, they are my style...super sarcastic and full of energy! Loved it! Last was Regan's class. Once again, face painting and candy walk was the most popular. Only the 1st graders also really liked the bump-n-jump. It was a lot of time waiting in lines, but it was worth it watching Regan...she was never without a smile! I spent another couple hours in her classroom helping out before I had to go eat! It was such a great day! Hard to believe another school year has flown by. I know this summer will be over before we know it and I'll be sending my girls off to school all day with tears in my eyes. In the mean time, we will be enjoying every second of this summer together!!

1 comment:

Valery Heitz said...

Looks like a great last day! We still have three weeks because we are a year round school. Hope your summer treats you and your family just right!