Friday, October 5, 2012

a VERY special announcement

     This summer we were able to make a VERY special announcement...we are adding another member to our little family!! FINALLY, right?! We didn't think we were ever going to have another baby, but were happy and content with our 3 beautiful girls. Little did we know that we just had to "give up" and move on with our lives and we would finally be blessed with a little addition! (even if it did take over 6 years!)
     As most of you know, staying pregnant has been a challenge for us, so we have been hesitant to announce anything too early. BUT this pregnancy has been hard for me to hide! It has nothing to do with "looking" pregnant, its because I have been SO sick! Never have I been this sick with any of my 9 pregnancies...NEVER! I'm guessing its because I'm older but everyone thinks its because I'm having a boy :) We'll have to wait and see!
     We are all so excited for our little "caboose" and are praying that he/she makes it here happy and healthy. It has been quite a journey to get this little one to our family. We feel very blessed and can't wait until February!! It will be a VERY big day!

1 comment:

The Gurrs said...

Yay! I was SO thrilled when Chad told me at the reunion! Such wonderful news!