Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Project 365"


     I'm not sure if anybody has actually noticed, but I posted a "link" on the side of this blog. Its a blog all about ME...selfish, I know :) I wanted to put together a blog that shows what I do with my friends and family everyday for a whole year. I got the idea from an iPhone app called "Project 365" where you take a picture everyday and have 365 photos at the end of a year, but I decided to take it one step further and make a blog! I've made it private, and there will probably be some duplicate posts from THIS blog, but if you want an invite, just let me know. I am excited to look back at 2012 with daily photos and journaling. I've also been told it will be nice to have some photos of ME to look back on as well as pics of the girls :) Not sure if I agree, but there WILL be plenty of me. It's already been a whole lot of fun...so far, so good!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Cute idea. I would love an ivite :)

Richards Family said...

I would love an invite. I think it is great to focus on yourself. I bet you will learn so much about you this year!

LUCKY7 said...

That is so awesome! I have such a hard time getting out my journal and it takes forever to write in. Blogging is so much easier. I might end up stealing your idea.

Mindy Hawks said...

I want an invite!
Mindy.hawks@rocketmail.com

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Got the invites sent! Glad most of you are in my "contacts" :)

Sherri said...

I would love an invite too. !! :)