Monday, February 20, 2012

A Day at Home













     What a perfect day to spend at home...no school because its Presidents Day AND we woke up to snow!!  Its been an unusual winter this year with warm temperatures and hardly any snow. Personally I don't really mind (I'm from AZ remember!?) but the girls have been missing it. They were in heaven when they woke up to a blanket of white. They got outside as soon as they could to build a "jump" on the hill in our front yard. The rest of the day was spent sledding, building a snowman, and enjoying the smiles that only a day in the snow can create :) Its days like this that makes me wish we could be at home everyday! Crazy, I know...but still true.

4 comments:

Darcy Case said...

I'm with you Mindy, home everday (at least on these kind of days) I kept telling the kids "best ditch day ever!" Love the AIR your girls get, that's incredible.

Jen said...

You should totally homeschool! It looks so fun!

Michelle said...

Cute cute cute :) I love days like this too!

Mindy Hawks said...

Cute pictures! And by the way, have I told you how much I love the funnies your kids say! They are seriously hilarious!