Thursday, February 23, 2012

Home Improvements

New washer/dryer


New ceiling fan in bedroom


New valance in guest bath

Got these canister sets for only $4.99! Love them!



New curtains in living room

New ceiling fan #2



New valance in living room

New valance in kitchen

New valances in kitchen nook

   
     Since the start of the year, I've been trying to complete all my little (and not so little) projects. Long story short...my house is looking much better! I've sewn new curtains/valances, put up new decorations, put up new ceiling fans, organized my pantries, made an FHE board, the list goes on and on! I LOVE IT!! In addition to all that, my washer and dryer broke so we had to replace them. The new ones are wonderful! I told my sister, it's kinda sad that a new washer/dryer can make me so happy :) I'm definitely a stay-at-home mom! I still have lots of projects I want to do around the house. Can't wait to get them all done!

4 comments:

Jen said...

SO cute! I love the color of your room.

Richards Family said...

Love all you have done. I don't think its sad at all that you are so excited by your washer/dryer. Its totally understandable. I get excited over new appliances too!

Darcy Case said...

WOW!! That is alot of work, it looks so good. I love all of it. I want to stroke the washer and dryer, so pretty...is that wierd?

Valery Heitz said...

Can you come help me with my decorating? You are talented!!! Love your house.