Friday, January 2, 2009

"Polar Bear Club"





The Whiting family has a lot of pretty fun traditions and this year we added a new one: the 1st annual Whiting Family Polar Bear Club! Since we are in AZ, there's no snow, and EVERYBODY has a swimming pool, it is the ideal location for this type of event. Before we all jumped in the temperature was 52 degrees. It was SO COLD!! Even Carli and Regan did it! We are having T-shirts made for those of us who participated...I'll do anything for a shirt! :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You brave girls! Hey Mindy - how do you get your family photos so HUGE on the blog page?

landersfamily said...

I don't even want to hear cold... You are swimming outside! That tells you it is warm! Warmer than here anyway! Next time you go please take me with you!!!!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Lauren, I don't know how. The pictures I download from my camera are HUGE and I actually have to shrink them to fit. Maybe you could resize them prior to downloading? Sorry I don't know more :)