Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Party Time!





We had such a great holiday season! There were parties and get togethers everywhere we turned...Chad and I both gained 5 lbs. and we are grateful the season is over! :) We had the Dares (Sam/Jill/Aubrey,Wes/Amanda,Gma/pa) come visit our place for Christmas and then we went to AZ to visit the Whitings/Brownlows. While there, we had a ton of parties: Chad threw a surprise party for my 30th birthday (crazy, the police even showed up!), New Years Eve with Gpa Whitings usual fireworks (the police SHOULD have shown up!), and a party/dinner for our 10 year anniversary! We had such a fun time (even with the added weight) We are now looking forward to Chad's birthday next week. You know what THAT means...another party! I'm kinda out of ideas though...anyone got any good ones? Wii? Go Karts? Burn the Christmas tree? Make-out? Just kidding (although I KNOW he'll be up for that one!)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

For Chad's Bday you have to play rockband on the Wii. You will pee your pants from laughing so hard. It's a ball for everyone!

Sarah said...

So like I have been totally thinking about you lately and then Christine said you had come to town. Totally bummed I didn't get to see you. Oh well. Anywho Christine gave me your blog, so sorry I'm totally going to stock you now.

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

We had such a good time with you guys over the holiday. Glad your time in AZ was fun! Wish we could be there to help celebrate all the birthdays!! Sorry i don't have any cool ideas, but we're up for a Wii tetras tournament anytime!! :)

landersfamily said...

Wow you are getting old! How do you like that comment? Now you cant whine because I didn't send you a comment! You know I love you and I hope you come to my 30th birthday bash!! Love ya

Michelle said...

Oh your blog is so cute!! What a fun time you guys have together! I hear you on being ready for the party to be over-- but you don't look like you have gained an ounce so I can't believe you are saying that!!! Was Chad's birthday fun?! I hear you on what to do-- I never have any great ideas for the hubby!