Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Crazy Carvers"







For some reason, these girls go absolutely crazy when they find out we're going to carve pumpkins (it's almost as good as Christmas!) We waited until the Monday RIGHT before Halloween this year, because it's pretty warm still and we would have a big moldy mess if we carved them earlier. We let the girls draw their faces first and then helped them cut them out. SO FUN! The girls gave each pumpkin a name...can you figure out which one is which?
1. Scary face
2. Silly eyes
3. Sarah

4 comments:

Darcy Case said...

Okay so my guess is: Sarah is Carly? Scary face is Mollie? Silly eyes Regan? I am probably way off, but I thought I would take a stab at it!

Stacie said...

That is some pretty stinkin good pumpkin carving my half my kids gave up half way through!

Amanda said...

sarah is regan, scarey face is mollie, and silly face is carli... i can just hear regan saying my pumpkins name is..... sarah.
looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Happy Halloween!

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

Your blog is so beautiful, ok you've inspired me to do a little more on mine! The pumkins look great. I hope to get our pumkin carving photos posted soon! Love your family picture...you guys all look so great. Miss you so much!