Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Cute Kitties"


We had a great Halloween! We went to our 4-ward trunk-or-treat where the girls got WAY too much candy and then to a "gathering" at a friends for homemade soups, rolls, and more trick-or-treating. We laughed, ate, and stayed out too late (Thanks Steph and Dave!) The funniest part for us was watching how the girls would literally transform into a real cat when they put on their costume...we had to call them "Kitty" and they would only answer in meows :) They even slept in their costumes, they loved them so much! This morning was like Christmas, dumping out their candy and trading with each other. Hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!
ps-Yes, Carli DID lose another tooth, on Halloween...she's now missing her two front teeth on the top AND the bottom! We call her the toothless wonder...Christmas pics should look GOOD this year ;)

9 comments:

The Starks' said...

They make DARLING kitty cats!! I am glad they had fun....we got too much candy here too, LOL! I guess that goes with the territory.

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

The girls look great, and all that worry over costumes for nothing! Does missing all those teeth affect how Carli talks? Can't wait to see you guys!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

The only difference is that there's a lot of "whistling" with certain letters :) It's pretty funny to watch her eat corn on the cob too!

The Gustin Family said...

Your girls are to-die-for cute!...and about Carli's teeth - Kaden still bites things on the side teeth, even though his big teeth are all back in. The habit kind of stuck!

Stacie said...

Very adorable and Mindy I must say I love your family picture you are a Hottie love your hair you are so cute and I love to see Chad Out numbered.

Kathy&Mike said...

Your girls are so adorable. Your family reminds me of ours a decade or two ago. We had three beautiful little girls, just like you. Now they are three beautiful women and I can't figure out how that happened so fast. Kathy

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

Mindy you have such a cute family! I love the little moments you have off to the right. I have started taking a little notebook around so I remember all the funny things my kids say. They are making me laugh all the time but I never remember what they say! Yours were so funny!

Smith Family said...

How fun to have matching costumes. They all look so cute. I also love your family picture. Everyone looks great! Melissa

Jen said...

The girls were very cute on Halloween. You do such a great job with their costumes! And your family pic is beautiful! I'm glad you added it!