Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Poll

Help! I need some advice. We have been tossing around different costume ideas for weeks and couldn't ever decide. For Family Home Evening on Monday, I told the girls that we HAD to decide that night what they were going to be or I wouldn't have time to make them. Long story short...they want to be the same thing they were last year! So my question is:

Is it cheesy if the girls wore the same costumes they wore last year?

One thing you need to know is that we weren't home for Halloween last year. We went to visit the Munch family in Iowa and went trick or treating in Minnesota, of all places. I'll take advice from whoever wants to share. It's probably not a big thing, but I'm curious what you all think! Thanks!

6 comments:

Big D said...

I say go for it wear last year’s costume. But just remember that you have to wear a costume for our party, so you had better get something figured out soon for you and Chad.

Stacie said...

I say go for it,I tried to talk Shea into being what Gavien was last year to save a buck but it was a no go. Hey your girls are smart and frugle good job mom!

Angela said...

I am with ya, I have had the hardest time coming up with ideas this year! (I still don't know what we're going to be dressing up as at Darcy's party...!) But yeah, I would let them wear the same costumes again if they want to. It's all about them having fun. Megan has changed her mind so many times. At this point it's going to be whatever I can find!

Lauren said...

Just let them wear the same ones! It's not about what they wear, as long as they have FUN.

Wes said...

When in doubt just dress them up as Rodeo clowns. That's what my mom always did...

The Starks' said...

Oh yeah, let them be what they were last year. My boys will probably recycle some starwars costumes from last year...as long as they are good with it....go for it. They are so cute, and getting way too big...I dont even recognize Molly!!