Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Tag You're It!"

I got "tagged" by my friend Katie, so here it goes! (I've never done this before! Kinda fun!)

8 TV Shows I love to watch
1. Life
2.Biggest Loser
3.The Mole
4.The Bachelor
5.Law & Order (any of them)
6.The Office
7.Tonight Show with Jay Leno
8.? (I can't think of anymore...it was hard enough to come up with the ones listed!)

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Volunteered in Carli's class (I like to stay and eat lunch with Carli and her friends in the cafeteria...so cute!)
2. Took Regan to Joy School
3. Waited for the sister missionaries to visit (we are working on our new neighbors!) FYI-the missionaries never showed :(
4. Went to the grocery store with Chad, Regan, and Mollie. WOW, groceries are expensive! Maybe we just eat too much :)
5. Took a card to a lady I visit teach...her mother just passed away
6. Took girls to Sunshine Generation (thanks Jen...you are so awesome!)
7. Made dinner, washed sheets, vacuumed, & played Barbies
8. Parent/Teacher conference for Carli (I know I shouldn't brag, but she is such a good kid!)

8 Favorite places to eat
1.Suehiros (Thanks Sam and Jill! Their sushi is yummy!)
2.Olive Garden (I love to eat there with my sisters and mom...miss you guys!)
3.At home...Chad is a really good cook :) Friends are always welcome!
4.Anything seafood...shrimp, lobster, crab (Just can't get enough)
5.Friends houses (let me explain...we LOVE to hang out with friends. Dinner is the best way to just sit and "chat")
6.My dad's favorite- Chinese/Mongolian Grill
7.?
8.?
*Couldn't think of anymore-Sorry!

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1.Being completely out of debt (Soon, I hope!)
2.Having my complete year supply and 3 month food storage
3.This stupid election to be over with so I don't have to listen to anymore politics! Ugh!
4.A bigger house
5.A new car (and not going into debt for it)
6.A maid (a girl can dream right?)
7.Taking my teenage girls out of school to get lunch and a pedicure (I just can't wait!)
8.Going on a mission with Chad

9 People I tag (I couldn't stop at 8)
1.Jill Dare
2.Charisse Brownlow
3.Angela Longman
4.Miken Harding
5.Stacy Jackson
6.Darcy Case
7.Shiela Munch
8.Sally Torbet
9.Amanda McBride

1 comment:

Angela said...

This is really cute! And WOW I can't believe all of the stuff you got done in one day, that's amazing! I also liked all of the stuff you're looking forward to. Very nice!