Monday, January 23, 2012

"When Pigs Fly..."


I've been asking/begging Chad to take me to a musical or the symphony...ANY kind of cultural arts performance for the past 12+ years. His response was always the same- "No Way!" The last time I asked, his response was, "When Pigs Fly!" So I stopped asking. Well, pigs must have evolved and grown wings because Chad took me to see the ballet! Just before Christmas the Russian Ballet stopped in Grand Junction for ONE NIGHT ONLY to perform the "Nutcracker". Chad bought me a sparkly dress, took me out to sushi and then to the theatre. We even sat on the 2nd row!! The dancers were amazing and Chad said he liked it :)  It is so fun to get all dressed up and go out for a night on the town!

2 comments:

The Gurrs said...

You guys look great! So glad you got to have a fun night out!

Jocie said...

That is Awesome! Way to go Chad!
Josh always asks if I want to go, but I am way too tired now. Maybe in another 2 years.