Monday, January 30, 2012

Snow Wishes




Mollie has been wearing her pajamas backwards for weeks now. She is pretty quirky so I've never thought much of it (she wears her panties backwards EVERYDAY!) One night I was curious so I asked her why her pajamas were always backwards. Her response was, "So it will snow!" I was so confused! She explained that her teachers at school told the students that if they wanted snow, they needed to wear their pajamas backwards. Well, needless to say, that night it SNOWED!! She was so excited! She told me it was because of her backward-pajama-snow-wishes! I sure love you Mollie!! :)

2 comments:

Darcy Case said...

Oh I love this story, too cute!

Justin said...

Your girls are so cute and I love all the funny comments you put on your blog. What a great way to remember all the funny things they say! Hope all is well with you and your family.