Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just like me...

Mindy- 7 years (1985)

Regan- 7 years (2011)
When I was 7, I lost my two front teeth right before Christmas. Just like my family does now, I always went to my Grandma/Grandpa's house for a Christmas party with all of my cousins. During this get-together, all the grandkids would "perform" (music has always been very important in my family) and that Christmas in 1985 I had to sing a solo in front of all my extended family. You guessed it..."All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth". This year Regan was the lucky one...she had to be just like me! She was super nervous (she is my shy one) but sang it out loud and strong! She has a naturally beautiful voice and I am so proud of her!! She did an amazing job! Sure love her!

2 comments:

Darcy Case said...

WOW!! That is crazy how much you two look alike, the whole posture thing too, kinda creepy!

Richards Family said...

What a fun picture of you! It has been fun catching up with you through your posts. Hope you are doing well.