Sunday, November 14, 2010

Back to School


Where did the summer go? It came and went so fast this year! It's already time to head back to school! Carli is now in 3rd grade and her teacher this year is Mrs. Faber. She seems VERY strict and VERY organized, but Carli should respond well to that. Yes, I have always cried on the first day of school, and this year was no exception. I walked her up to her classroom and she just went right in without even saying goodbye! (I think she was a little bit excited!!) So I called her back to give me a hug! :) I love being embarrassing! Carli is getting so big and is such a good student. So proud of her!


Hard to believe, but sweet little Regan started Kindergarten!! She has the same teacher Carli had, Mrs. Bricker. I wish I could say that I kept it all together but I didn't. I was a blubbering mess! I didn't think I would be as sad with #2, but it was just as bad! I was so excited for her, but it was so hard knowing that she is officially in school now. There's no going back! Regan was SOOOOO excited! She did so good in her pre-year evaluation...already so smart! I know she will do great!


It is a big year for me because my Mollie also started Preschool! She is at the elementary school with her sisters (Regan and her are on the same playground!) and her teacher is Miss Venee. She is so ready to be "big" and couldn't wait for her first day!! It's been a transition on the days I send them all to school and come home to an empty house. I don't know if I'm okay with it! Mollie has always been so independent, she will do great! I love that she has something all her own too! My girls are growing up so fast! Hope it's a great year!!

No comments: