Saturday, June 20, 2009

You are my Sunshine


The girls went to Sunshine Generation Summer Camp the first week of June and the director asked if I could be a helper. I said I would, but I would have to bring Mollie. She said it was fine, but on the first day, there was a change of plans. Mollie wanted to "sing and dance" too! Miss Jen is AWSUM and let her join the youngest group (with Regan). The week was a little long for her, but overall a success. They performed for the families on Friday and all three girls did so good!! I've posted some video, but it's a little shaky (I was holding a friends baby) and VERY windy. Hope you enjoy watching my little sunshines!!


5 comments:

Jocie said...

So Cute! Rome watched the whole thing!

christy said...

How cute is that...looks like a ton of fun!! Mollie seemed to really enjoy herself up there!

Michelle said...

Oh I LOVE Sunshine Generation! That is too cute!!

Jim and Brooke said...

So cute!
My mother taught sunshine generation for a couple of years. Those T-shirts are way better than the dorky yellow and orange dresses we had to wear!
Lots of fun though!

Sherri said...

Brianna says hi and she loves your hair Carly. She got her hair cut short too. She misses you a lot! She says she loves you. Bye