Monday, December 1, 2008

WHY?


Not a day goes by that I don't ask myself "Why?" Why do you eat dogfood? Why do you drink the paintwater when we watercolor? Why do you eat only the inside of every sandwich and never the bread? Why do you pull all the pillows off the couch whenever you're in the room? Why do you growl at your sisters? Why do you dance crazy whenever there's music? Why do you refuse to use silverware? Why do you start your sentences with the word "actually"? Why do you fight taking a nap until you can't stay awake another minute? Why? I guess because you're two! Crazy Mollie...we love you!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Haha this is so cute!! I love it. And the picture with Santa is AWESOME!! That is so hilarious! I keep trying to coax Megan into taking a picture with Santa, but I'm 99% sure it's not going to happen this year either. :)

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

So cute! I had to laugh at all of your "Why" questions...funny because I find myself asking all the same ones!!!!

LUCKY7 said...

that is too funny! and i absolutely love your new picture at the top. It cracks me up. I love Chad's expression.

Stacie said...

Okay way cute, your girls are so sweet and that picture of Chad is to Die For!

Cornums said...

Mindi I know you don't like when people copy you, but I saw your post and I had to do one like yours b/c I feel the same way today. Sorry