Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last 1st Day of Kindergarten

My big Kindergartner!!
Mollie and her friend Mason
I'm not sure if that title makes sense to you, but it does to me. My baby started school, so this is the last time I will experience the 1st day of Kindergarten (disclaimer: unless we are able to have another one!) Mollie was TOTALLY ready and was super excited! She felt like the biggest girl in the whole wide world!! When we got to the school, she couldn't wait for the bell to ring so she could "just start already!" She gave me a hug and kiss and told me I could go home, but of course I didn't!! I waited to get a picture of her in line and walking into her classroom. I was excited for her and yet I couldn't help but be so sad...I'm such a cry baby!! I had to walk away from all of my friends because I just couldn't hold it together. Luckily, a group of us went out to breakfast so I didn't have to go home to an empty house. When I picked her up, Mollie was so excited to tell me all about her day (they even had a fire drill!). She gave me the biggest hug and I knew right then that Mollie was going to LOVE school, just like her big sisters! I love my girls so, so much!! Happy 1st day of Kindergarten my Mollie!

2 comments:

Angela said...

WOW Mindy! I cant believe she is that old already! What are you going to do with your free time now? Your girls are all so smart and do so well with school. We are doing a neighborhood preschool here like joy school and Andrew is NOT liking it! He has a great time but always says he doesnt want to go... I miss doing joy school with you it was so much fun! I hope you have another baby someday too, you make some of the cutest kids around! Miss ya

Sherri said...

So cute!! I'm so glad she loves school. :) Glad you had your friends to hang out with.