Monday, December 13, 2010

The Dares 2010

It was WAY past time to get new family pictures, so my friend (and great photographer) Darcy Case took these wonderful pictures. It was so fun to plan what to wear and where to go. Luckily, Fruita is full of great photo "spots". It was easy and painless now that the girls are getting older....Chad was the hardest one! :) Thanks Darcy for the great pics! They are ALL so good, it was hard to pick which ones to show! Here are some of our favorites:











6 comments:

Richards Family said...

Beautiful family!

The Gurrs said...

Great pics. of your beautiful family!
I know EXACTLY what you mean...Adam's my hardest one too.

Angela said...

I LOVE the pics!!! Darcy is awesome, and you guys are such a beautiful family. I can't believe how much your girls are growing up. Regan's hair is so long now!! We miss you guys! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

Mindy the picturs are awesome!! I've been waiting to see these! So beautiful, did you make all of those flowers for the girls hair? I think they turned out amazing! Love you and miss you guys, lets get together and do sushi sometime soon!!

Sally and Jay said...

Adorable! love them!!! love the last one of the girls. and the family picture on the back of the truck it think is my favorite.

Kathy&Mike said...

You are such a beautiful family!