Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bugs


For Halloween this year the girls didn't want to match (well, Carli didn't). Everybody that knows me knows that I LOVE for my girls to match! I had to do some convincing, but I got them to be bugs. They didn't think they matched, but they really did :) Mollie was a ladybug (her favorite), Regan was a bumblebee, and Carli was a butterfly. Actually, Carli was a "midnight" butterfly because that's what you are when you are too big for little kid stuff (atleast that's what she says!) As usual, the costumes were homemade, and it's the easiest Halloween so far. Just LOTS of toule! They weren't original, but they sure were cute!!

3 comments:

The Earls said...

I think they look adorable. Good job! Did you make the wings too? If you did, how?

Sherri said...

Awesome! They are so cute.

Angela said...

So cute! Did you make the wings too? I'm impressed!