Friday, September 11, 2009

Quiet Smiles


If you know my sweet Regan, you know she is VERY shy. I am glad that her birthday makes her one of the oldest in her class because she really needs the extra year before Kindergarten to grow socially. Needless to say, I was extremely nervous to send her to her first day of preschool! I thought she would be scared, maybe cry, and not want to stay. Luckily, I was WAY wrong!! She was SO excited and ready! She had a wonderful time and her teachers said that she didn't talk much but was full of "quiet smiles". That describes Regan perfectly.....quiet smiles :) Love you Regan!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

So sweet! I miss her little quiet smiles!

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

Ok, i just realized I picked the same blog background you had! Hope you don't mind...it was a mistake and i'll change it soon! :) Miss you all!!