Tuesday, April 21, 2009

facebook

Alright, so I finally joined "facebook". It looks like it might be fun! I hope it doesn't take over any extra time I may have :) I've been getting bugged about this for a while now, so here are your options:

a) Log onto "facebook" and add me as a friend

b) Become a member (or whatever it's called) of "facebook" and add me as a friend

c) Not care about "facebook" in the slightest

To those of you who put off "facebook" like I did, just think....friends are great! Who doesn't need more friends?!? :)
All of my sisters are on "facebook"...I'm the last one to join!

5 comments:

Crissybug said...

Facebook is pretty fun. I don't really do alot of the stuff on it, but mainly use it to connect with old friends. Glad you joined :)

And of course you can add me to your friends list! I am working on updating mine, and will be adding you too (If you don't mind :)

Michelle said...

LOL! I know what you mean-- even my parents had joined before me! Welcome to facebook :)

Angela said...

Watch out because it's addictive! Also I would bet that your blog will become quite neglected for a while. :)

Kathy&Mike said...

I am still struggling with Facebook. It's made for people with severe ADHD. I like blogging much better! Please keep up the blog.

Kathy&Mike said...

P.S. I copied your "moments" idea because I love it so much.