Saturday, February 14, 2009

What is LOVE?

Love is holding hands with you when we go on a date.
Love is watching you snuggle our newborn babies.
Love is giggling about things our girls do/say.
Love is laughing about our inside jokes.
Love is your big warm bear hugs.
Love is when you bring me a peanut butter Twix, just because.
Love is hearing you sing to our girls (a little off key) before bed each night..
Love is listening to all your "useless information".
Love is when you take the girls out on a date so I can have some "me" time.
Love is the excitement I feel when you walk through the door.
Love is staying up WAY too late just to spend time together.
Love is......YOU!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

You guys are so cute together! What a nice little post :)

christy said...

Cute post...true love, definately! You two are awesome!

Angela said...

Oh I love this! You guys are the perfect match.

landersfamily said...

Seriously, you are so beautiful with long hair... (you are beautiful with short too) but you should grow it out... I am so excited to be in your ward again... yay! I missed you

Unknown said...

Love is listening to all your "useless information".

This is why I started blogging. So, I wouldn't keep Secret Agent Man up with my useless information.

The Earls said...

So cute. It's nice to find lots of little ways to show love. And sorry it took long to respond, but yes that is Kelli Brown, now Usher.

Jen said...

Yes, you do look like you're 20. And you still look 20 (even with short hair). Very cute pic's!!

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

I can't believe how much long hair changes your looks! How fun to look so cute both ways! What a cute couple you two are!

Celeste said...

You look so different with long hair! You look good with it long or short, that is for sure. Very cute pictures and such a cute family! By the way, Gary thought it was so funny when Chad said that he couldn't go biking because he was "hunting squirrels." Don't you have to eat what you hunt? :)

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

What a cute family! I loved hangin out with you the other night, it was fun! Hey, so I found you through Christy... keep in touch!