Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Couple of Snapshots

I always include a picture of the girls on Easter morning with their baskets, so this year will be no exception! They got some major "loot" this year from the Easter Bunny! It is so fun to see them so excited (it is just as good as Christmas!) Carli even woke us up at 6AM to ask if she could see if the Easter Bunny came...we told her to go take a peek and then go back to bed :)

After church my friend took a quick snapshot of our family in our Easter clothes. I tried to match the girls this year which was really fun. I was having a hard time with the pink belt, but luckily I found one on the floor at ROSS for only $4!! Later in the day, we had a wonderful dinner with friends and talked to our families on the phone. I didn't take many pictures this year, but it was a very Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

Jay and Jess brownlow said...

Those dresses are so cute!