Monday, April 18, 2011

My friends

I know I say this all the time, but we have the greatest friends here in Fruita!! It might sound silly, but I am so grateful to have a fun group of girls to hang out with! Living 10 hours away from my 4 sisters makes me really miss "girl time". These girls help to fill that void! They are funny, beautiful (obviously!), athletic, driven, talented, creative, supportive, and a blast to be around! We get together pretty frequently, but this last week some of us went out to see Kristy who moved to Idaho (BOO!). It was so fun and I just have to say that I love my girlfriends!! Thanks for everything!

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

It would have been fun to see you while you were in town!! Does't Kristi live in Rigby?

Palmer family said...

Where in Idaho? I live in Idaho. You should have stopped by! :) Looks like a fun trip. Do you live near Delta, CO? My SIL is from there. Just curious. -Lindsay