Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sleepy Surprise



I know this is weird to have for our first post, but it's the most recent event in our family! :) At 3:52am we had a little surprise...Carli woke me up to tell me that she FINALLY lost her tooth! Yeah! She was super excited and couldn't wait for the tooth fairy to come (I told her the tooth fairy had already gone to bed for the night!) We were also surprised, and grateful, that she didn't swallow it in her sleep! We are now waiting for her other front tooth to fall it...it is hanging by a thread and she's too chicken to let Chad pull it out. We'll keep you all updated!

3 comments:

Jen said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!! You're up and going. My little blogger buddy. It looks great too! Carli looks so cute without that tooth. Now she needs to work on the other one for Christmas right? -Jen

Stacie said...

Yes you Terds! I was so excited when I saw your name on Sally's blog roll. I miss you guys so much your girls are getting soooo big and they are sooo cute to boot. I hope all is well give Chad and the girls our love. Oh, I had to change my blog address I was no longer able to post. So here it is stacieanddavid.blogspot.com let's keep in touch love ya!

Miken Harding said...

Nice job! I can't believe how grown up she is. Post pictures of your other girls! Glad you were able to go home for Jay's homecoming. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!